Auto Login Auto click for a game done in cgi
This project was awarded to idealsolutionvw for $50.15 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $5000 USD
The approach to completing this project is up the programmer. However, the end result is application that will
1) browse to a specific web page using Internet explorer 6.0, l2) ogin with a user ID and password,
3) click on a specific link that is on ALL web pages of the website
4)then click on a button that says JOIN. The button is only accesible on one page.
The program should be able to do this for mutliple logins and passwords set by the user in some interface.
It should also be set to have a timer that will enable it to run at specified intervals. For example set to run every 15 mins or 30 mins.
If interested please contact me for specific login information on the website so you can noodle around and tell me if what I am looking for is possible. thank you
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Should be able to be run on Windows 98, Win 2000, and Windows xp.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online