This project was awarded to angelq2advm for $34 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $80 USD
I am doing this small project that involves peer to peer bluetooth communication between several phones. I need to have one phone broadcast some messege (lets say a number) and have other phones listen on these numbers and basically display them on the screen.
I am a J2ME programmer myself, however I have not dont any bluetooth programming. I would like someone to give me a base code using which I can jump start my project. Here are the list of features that I am looking for!!!
1) Develop a midlet which shows a list view of the names of the bluetooth clients available in the close proximity along with their bluetooth IDs and the numbers they are broadcasting.
For all I care you could send me a sample code from some text book that does the above. But I will however, ask you to "test" this application on a phone-to-phone communication or a laptop-to-phone communication.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
J2ME (preferably Noikia 60 Series)
Windows (for the emulator/IDE if you use one)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online