This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $170 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $5000 USD
Our company is looking to outsource our after-hours customer support. We are seeking an individual or group of individuals capable of answering email and chat support questions on specified dates throughout the year. These dates may be on weekends and during national holidays to provide service to our international customers.
This role will provide technical support via email and chat to our external customers assisting in areas of; accessing the service, accessing functions while within the service.
To be successful in securing this role you must possess the following skills:
- Thorough understanding of PC functions
- Thorough understanding of internet functions
- Solid understanding of network security
- Excellent written English
- Ability to communicate in a technical and non-technical manner to customers and other support staff
- Able to troubleshoot software and/or hardware problems
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Internet Explorer (6.0 or higher) and Firefox (1.5 or higher) (MAC and PC)
- Knowledge of Pop Up Blockers
- Knowledge of Flash
- Knowledge of Cookies
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Previous technical customer support experience
I would like to have support chats answered as they arrive. The number of issues depend on the client and as we grow the business we expect the number of issues to increase so we need an individual or group or individuals that will be able to handle the growth.
At the beginning, if you do not know the answer you will ask us and then we will tell you how to reply to the customer. Most emails can be answered by following our standard support document and should take about 5 minutes per chat session and 1 minute per email when you are experienced.
Once an issue is received it must be documented along with status.
This is a long term project. We are looking for a responsible individual or group of individuals.
The first project will occur in early October, thus a response is needed quickly in order to be trained.
The system runs on Windows (IE 6.0 or higher or Firefox) and Mac (Firefox).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online