Develop a 3 level racing game
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $793 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$500-$1100 USD
Hello, I need someone to develop me a simple 3 level racing game. The game will have three levels. The levels are farmland, urban and highway. The game must have split screen support so that 2 gamers are able to play simultaneously (optionally may have excellent network support for upto 6 gamers/cars). UI will show the view from cockpit or external view with mini map and speed shown on corners. The object of the game is to defeat the opponent as well as collect the 10 coins distributed throughout the race path. User can also play alone (single player) and collect the coins. At the end of each level some questions will be asked (like a menu) and if answered correctly the user can play the next level. Need good terrain and car graphics. The terrains size is mid level. Need it within a month. Many game developers already have scripts/games ready like this. See attached Doc for more detailed DRAFT requirement Must be created using either Torque Game Engine or Game Studio A6 using DirectX9. **UPDATED the doc, added deliverables requirement.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Jun 30, 2006 8:51:28 AM:
Hello. I have updated the requirement zip file. Please have a look.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online