Joint Venture Expansion for Web Developers to Singapore
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I am looking to help web development/software companies or individual developers/coders expand their product reach to an international market and beyond.
If your company or you has designed a new product or features a service that is a little unique and different, standing out from the norm, we want to talk to you! :) What we like to work with is something like MageMetro (go Google it and select the first result).
Essentially, like MageMetro, you have a product that is new and refreshing, and you are only selling it to your home/local market. If you want to bring in more sales and increase your reputation, I want to work with you!
This joint venture partnership WILL NOT involve any money, at least in the initial stages.
My proposal for partnership is something like this (assuming you have something like MageMetro)
1. You design for me the site/create a really good demo software that is custom and unique to my new business in Singapore.
2. I will actively market the product/services you offer. I will focus on web/online marketing, targeted at Singapore and beyond. Singapore has been among the top cities to do business in worldwide, so there are many opportunities for venture capital, angel investment and further expansion opportunities.
3. In order to not cannibalize and affect your current business, your product/service will be modified and value-added. For example, MageMetro sells their software application to design websites. What we will do if we expand into Singapore is offer their software application AND a few pages of design (e.g. free 1 year web hosting and 3 pages of web design). Either your company/you or me can do the value added services.
4. When I get clients, I will exclusively use your services. YOU WILL DIRECTLY SERVICE/SELL THE CLIENT. I will take a portion of the revenues, but it will be reasonable and negotiable.
(Note: We prefer Southeast Asia-based partners)
Most importantly, I want to form a lasting and fruitful relationship if you are an established designer/developer/company.
Please bid and INCLUDE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR PRODUCT/SERVICE AND SKYPE NAME. WE NEED YOUR SKYPE TO DISCUSS FURTHER.
There is no money in this project, but a long term partnership.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online