Need to add Affiliate / Referral system in Vbulletin 3.0.7
This project is now closed with a project budget of $30 - $100 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
Looking to add a Affiliate / Referral system for my members in my Vbulletin 3.0.7 community.
The idea is that registered member can signup to a subscription which will upgrade there membership to a custom usergroup I created called VIP membership. This part is already part of Vbulletin 3.0.7
However I like to add a referral "field" when a registered user goes to the subscription page. They fill in the referrers Vbulletin username (the referrer has to be a VIP member)
I then would like a Referral Stats page listing all the VIP members who referred someone to pay for a subscription and to whom they referred, so I can right commission cheques.
The stats page would need to list
1) Referrer 2) member who was refered 3) date when referred 4) total amount of referrals
Oh and have the ability to erase all stats when needed.
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Needs to be integrated with Vbulletin 3.0.7
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online