Social Networking Site
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1646 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Upgrades to a social networking site implemented in Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP. Please write estimated cost and estimated hours per day.
1) Please attach your rentacoder scores and resume. Please note if you subcontract your code. (If you subcontract your code and do not disclose to me, you agree to forfeit all code and refund in full any payments made.)
2) Please send ONLY 3 of the best/most revelant proto/demos/actual of social networking sites that you have done **(YOU WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DISQUALIFIED IF YOU INCLUDE MORE)
**3) Please do not bid if you do not have prior experience in Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP or if you have not done a similar site before.
4) You agree to keep formatting of the site consistent.
5) You will research [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] in depth before bidding.
1) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition with no bugs. They must be uploaded in ready-to run condition on server on [url removed, login to view] at no extra cost.
2) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components).
3) Deliverables must be in working condition on all platforms with no bugs.
a) webmaster/[url removed, login to view]
Inputs consists of a general "section" and a general "field". Currently, the sections and fields are editable on the web.
We would also like to add fixed "fields" that can not be edited but can be moved up and down etc. These would be defined by a global variable.
b) My profile 
Currently the fields are shown in one page. We would like for the fields to be shown with multiple tabs. Tabs behave as follows.
a) Upon entering of My Profile , the default tab will be highlighted and only the fields within the default tab will be shown.
b) Upon clicking another tab, the default tab fields will be hidden (but their values will be temporarily stored), and the other tab will be highlighted and their fields will show.
c) The default tab will be the fixed field tabs, and the other tabs will be the remaining section tabs.
d) Upon clicking another tab, the tab fields will be hidden (but their values will be stored) and the other tab will be highlighted and these show.
e) Upon clicking save/register, all temporary values will be stored into the MYSQL databse
1) My profile 
We would like the addition of user to upload a picture. The picture would be a final tab. Pictures can be 1) uploaded from the computer and saved in database 2) deleted from the database 3) a default picture will show up upon no picture being available
2) My Profile
We would like to see random contact's pictures to be shown on the My Profile page
3) [url removed, login to view]
We would like in search results ([url removed, login to view]) on My Contacts, My Company Affiliations, Search to see the pictures of a person.
My Profile 
Each user can edit the privacy on profile settings. The privacy settings are Self, My Contacts, My Company Affiliations, All Users.
Default privacy settings can be set in webmaster/[url removed, login to view] This field can also add a field called picturized which will make into JPG a specific field.
Internet Explorer, Safari, Netscape, Mozilla.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online