Social Networking site
This project was awarded to wembassydesigns for $300 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $500 USD
I need someone to design a Social Networking site. I would prefer PHP so I can edit if needed.
Here is a basic run down of the site:
a user visits and then registers. They login and create their profile and customize it with pictures they can upload. They can search for friends and add them to their profile. They can block, email, and leave comments to users on their "friends" list.
Here is a list of needed features:
○ Site must use CSS so that I can change the layout from the CSS files.
○ Admin console where users can be deleted/banned also where simple stats can be seen like number of users, etc.
○ email between users
○ comments can be left about users and their pictures.
○ search ability to search for users by keyword, real name, zip code, single, married, etc.
○ user form they fill out upon registering and where they must agree to terms before an account can be made.
I do not need a classified section but I would like advanced search option so users can find single users or users that they have common intrests with.
I also need detailed instructions on how to install this so it works correctly. I do know how to setup mysql, PostgreSQL, apache, and install PHP 4 or 5.
Thank you I really look forward to hearing your replies.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Debian 2.6 kernel with apache.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online