Store, display, and print Examination Questions
This project is now closed with a project budget of $100-$500 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100-$500 USD
We are a private school, We need new system features to
We need to display examination question on a browser one
question at a time, and to print examination papers page by page for Mathematics.
The examination questions will be stored in a SQL server 2000 database.
A sample examination paper in MS WORD format, and
a sample data in an EXCEL file are included in the zip file.
There are 2 challenges to this project:
1. how to store, display on browser, and print on paper "fractions"
2. how to store, display on browser, and print on paper "question with diagrams"
An additional optional challenge is the ability to
print questions in several different formats in the same page.
This is a nice to have feature, and is not mandatory.
Bidder should explain in their bid how they are going to resolve
these challenges, including their proposed methods of storing,
display, and printing fractions, and questions with diagrams.
You can keep the description in high level without going into
The database will be SQL server 2000.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
SQL server 2000
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online