Three small projects to Update PHP/MySQL website
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $232 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100-$500 USD
1) Upgrade an [url removed, login to view] CMS page to include a Data Entry page for information needed for PHP/MySQL creation of website pages automatically.
2) Create MySQL/PHP code to build & update 3-4 static pages and automatically create a new formatted page for each week's content updates input using the new Data Entry capability.
Create a NEW graphic for website page(s) and coding to display that graphic only at a specific time for a specific duration based on local time of the server.
Audit existing LOG IN /Registration coding to ensure users are handled properly. Error checking for data entry needed and correct entry reminders in wrong order. Then utilize tracking mechanisms to track visitors, users and restrict or enable access to portions of the website.
**In our correspondence, if I ask you to explain your bid and how you evaluate hours and difficulty of the three projects, please be patient.**
**I am attempting to find out if you understand what I'm trying to achieve - if I've written the development tasks in a reasonably clear manner for you.**
I am trying to be careful as I'm a start-up business with no advertising revenue other than Google Ad-words right now. So since I pay the development bills out of my savings, all efforts are precious to me. I try to do barter with suppliers whenever its mutually attractive and beneficial for all.
I do need the homepage to be freshened up a bit as I believe some of the static information on the left column uses too much valuable space and there are other things like LINKS, etc. that could go there. I have been evaluating low cost PHP email marketing packages that could interface with the site as I need to send a weekly reminder newsletter email to about 2500 people.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's hosted environment.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
3) Complete documentation and explanation of code and functionality created inclusing PHP, CSS, and MySQL.
Primary client browser is MSIE.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online