Simple Clickbank Refund Checker Script for Wordpress Site
This project was successfully completed by toinnisfree for $185 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
Completed In3 days
I have a product that I have been selling on clickbank that I'm soon to be relaunching as a 2.0 update. I have offered all paying customers of the original product a free update to the 2.0 version, and I have a database of about 1000 sales and around 200 refunds and 50 chargebacks.
I need a script where the customer can enter their receipt number as well their first name and last name to verify that they haven't refunded.
I have all of the data in excel format page 1 is sales, page 2 is refunds and page 3 is chargebacks. The script needs to verify that they were indeed a customer from page 1, and then check to see if they appear on the refund or chargeback page.
Depending on the outcome it will need to direct the user to one of 4 different pages:-
1. Success - They have verified that they are a customer and they land on a page that tells them the the date they bought the software, which will contain a link to a page where they can access the new software for free
2. Refund - They will land on a page that tells them what date they they bought the software as well as the date that they requested a refund and that they will need to purchase the software again along with a link to purchase the software.
3. Chargeback - They will land on a page that tells them what date they they bought the software as well as the date that they actioned a chargeback. On this page we would like to display some of their information from the excel sheet on a disclaimer about whether they unlawfully requested a chargeback.
4. Not Found - You are not registered as a customer. Along with a link to contact customer service is they thought they got here in error.
We will construct the 4 landing pages, however there is certain information we would like to call up from the excel sheets such as name and dates or sales etc.
Also, we need to be able to update the excel sheet on a regular basis, so keep this in mind when developing the script, we're most likely due to have a further 2 months of sales and refunds to add to it before we implement it.
We use Wordpress, so if anyone can develop this as a wordpress friendly script, or even a plugin it'd be greatly appreciated.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online