Facebook competition script
This project was awarded to webr3 for $80 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
For this project, we need a simple working Facebook competition script, that can run on our external website, but be included in Facebook as an Facebook app.
1) The user has to "Like" our page in order to see take part in the competition. This should be pointed out with an arrow pointing to the "like"-button.
2) After "liking" the page (or if they already liked it) the page should contain a simple formular, where the user can enter their contact information. This page also has to say "Hi name-of-facebook-user".
3) The page should contain a "thank you" page after the user has submitted their contact information. For this project the thank you page can just contain a simple print_r($_POST); to display the content (including the facebook user-name).
4) On the "Thank you" page, we need a "share" link to let the user share it on his wall.
The script has to be done in PHP utilizing the Facebook PHP SDK. Finished example should come in a zip file, with everything needed in order to make it work.
To make it clear: we only need a simple example on how to perform the above - no backend integration / administration is needed.
We need this quickly - but also want high quality.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online