Login with Facebook improvement
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €193 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€30 - €250 EUR
We have a website that is currently working with Login with Facebook. The users registers in our website by a simple form ( username and e-mail ) or using Login with Facebook. Then the user receives an e-mail with a random generated password that can be used to login in our windows software app or our website. However, he cannot sign-in with facebook on the site or use facebook profile to fill his own profile in our website.
What we want is:
1. To change the current Facebook API Key to a new API key
2. To allow the users to sign-in with facebook (after they register), or to associate their facebook profile with their existing profile
3. To fetch personal information on the user's facebook profile and fill his profile on our website
4. A dashboard in our backoffice to view a list of all users, and check their profiles (all information available in mysql database)
5. Reset password ( prior to login and after login ) that sends a new generated random password to user's e-mail.
6. Error handling
Most of the work is already done and it's working. We need you to add some code to the existing code and use it as a platform.
We want someone with previous experience in PHP \ mysql and Facebook API.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online