552831 Change Website from Flash to HTML/PHP
This project was awarded to topwaysolutions for $100 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are interested in changing this website ([url removed, login to view]) from its current Flash format to a more friendly HTML/PHP/Etc format. Currently, the website loads as a "video" or flash and is not search engine friendly or link friend.
We are looking for the following:
- Change website from currently Flash format to HTML/PHP/or any other suitable format.
- Once that's done, we need the following changes:
- Under "Wheels" we want to create a "CS7" and "SF-71" product page similar to [url removed, login to view] where it includes a few images of the wheels, application list, color choices, sizes available, specs, etc.
- Under "Gallery" we want the link to forward viewers directly to our flickr page.
- Under "Where to Buy" We would like to update the list under "Stocking Distributors" and make the names linkable to our distributors email address and add another section on top that reads "Master Distributors"
- Under "Contact" we would like to add a contact form similar to [url removed, login to view]
I believe that is it for now. There might be one or two minor things to add/remove but nothing that should take longer than a few minutes.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online