Design for a jewelry web-store
This project was awarded to alzamanpix for $102 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$135 USD
A ZenCart driven jewelry web-store needs a theme templates with a corresponding button set for a new attractive look and feel. I'll do the coding part. The store is a regular jewelry store owned by a diamond dealer company. So the diamonds is the subject of the business. Although the store is going to be a place for selling jewelry: rings, earrings, bracelets, etc., everything. The store has a word 'Gifts' in its name, so you may keep it in your mind also. We use ZenCart ([url removed, login to view]) engine for the site, so please take a look at it if you are not familiar with it yet. The style and color schema are on your choice. Please provide me with your portfolio and(or) sketches. I want you to love what you're gonna make, so I don't give you my own preferences. Thank you and happy bidding.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Apr 13, 2005 5:40:35 PM:
Thank all of you for the great offers. I hope I will make my choice next weekend. At friday (around lunchtime by eastern time) I'm going to show your mockups to my management. Who haven't sent me their ones yet, you still have time until that. All of you guys will be reviewed on that meeting, at least verbally.
Here is some more precise definition to the project:
1. Zen-Cart has a template engine. It can manipulate with left column, center column and right(optional) column. It has so-called sidebars where it puts things like navigation menu etc. I would like to have stretchable layout (table width="100%") without the right column until you show me a strong reason to use it.
2. Zen-Cart also has header and footer areas. The header may contain a dynamically changed navigation bar. Dynamically means it may or may not have links like 'login', 'my shopp ing cart' etc. I want the header to occupy not very much area but then it has to be pretty artistic and well balanced with the rest of the page. I'd prefer no animation on the page.
3. The web-site is a jewelry store, not a book nor craft nor even a video store. On the other hand it's not a porn or dating website. So please keep in mind the IQ level of the site's potential customer. Try to imagine a friend of yours who like thick gold chains and heavy rings and what they could like on a web-site and how well they can browse.
The current (ugly) design of the store can be found at [url removed, login to view] The name of the store is the same: DiamondsGifts.
Linux, Apache, PHP, Zen Cart. All popular web browsers.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online