313609 vedio sent via email....
This project is now closed with a project budget of N/A.Get free quotes for a project like this
We want to create a web site similar to http://www.connectnote.com. The website is designed to allow a visitor to do what is shown at:
[url removed, login to view]
We want to amend this so that when a person clicks on a link in the email they receive before they can see the video message they must enter on an entry page their name and email address, then they can look at page with the video email, whilst the details of who has logged on to see the email are sent to the person who sent the email.
We also will need a page that details:
1)how many emails were sent with each campaign (each campaign should have a name by the customer - the subject of the email.
2) when emails were sent, how many were sent
3) List of all email addresses and persons who viewed the email video
and when they viewed it.
4) Value for each email sent ie if we charge 1 cent for each email, total spent should change every time an email is sent. Method to save this information and email directly to a customer.
5) Value for each video email viewed ie if we charge 1 cent for each email viewed, total spent should change every time an email is sent. Method to save this information and email directly to a customer.
6) Can the site be created in a template style so we can also create easily a private label version of this site, without any knowledge of web design, just ability to upload text logos to specific areas of the pages, the ability to change the colors of the page, and the ability to then provide the site to any customer whpo wants to use the email system so their customers can see their video email on a page at that customers web address ie [url removed, login to view], instead of on our website.
7) We need a way to store customers email videos and files on our website so they can be available when they need to be viewed in an email automatcially - for example if you cretaed a video email with files in March we would need to store the contents/files so they could be seen by any customer who wants to see it at any time - would this be a static page or database controlled?
Email any questions as soon a spossible.
When providing a bid if yoiu have suggestions regarding this project do make them
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online