Flex/ActionScript VideoPhone with Cirrus
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need a basic videoconferencing system. It should be:
1. Based on [url removed, login to view]
2. Uses Cirrus
3. Supports audio and video, audio and video volume, muting audio and video (same as VidePhone already has).
4. Uses [url removed, login to view] (shown below) and mysql from here: [url removed, login to view]
I already has VidePhone, PHP and MySQL set up, so you can use it if you need.
New features that are required:
1) Support of 6 concurrent connections – kind of conferencing with 6 small videos from remote parties.
2) Remote windows should be place in the line 3x2 or 3x2 and has reasonable size (like 176x144 each)
3) Developed in Flash Builder 4.5/4.6
This is first stage, then I will need to add Flash-based VNC system.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online