SMF MOD Coding : Writing post cost points
This project is now closed with a project budget of €8-€75 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€8-€75 EUR
I need help in coding a mod for Simple Machine Forum.
I'm looking for someone who is very familiar and experienced with it.
I'm also looking for someone who understand well what I'm asking for. Therefore I ask you to explain me what you understood about my project before making my choice.
What i need is a mod that allow members of the forum to spend or gain some points each time they write a post or start a topic and I want to be able to define for each board the amount of point involved.
I also want that the mod check automatically if the member have enough points to post or to create a topic.
I need to have also the following features :
(Note : The following settings apply to each boards individually (each board will have it's own settings).)
- Creating a topic cost X points
- Topic creator first reply cost Y points
- Topic creator other replies cost Y' points
- Other member first reply cost Z points
- Other member other replies cost Z' points
- Creating a topic need X points (this one is slightly different than the first one : creating a topic won't cost you anything and you won't get anything for doing that but you need to have at least X points in your account to be allowed to create the topic).
Very important : in the above statement, "cost X points" mean :
- X is defined by admin,
- X can be either a negative or a positive number
- If X>0, it cost X points to do the action, if X<0 you gain X points to do the action
- X can be a decimal number (e.g. 0.3 or [url removed, login to view])
Other feature needed :
- Ability to define Max points gained per topic (This is to prevent 'farmers'. If you reach the max, then if you continue to post, you don't get any more points. Can be positive or negative also)
- Block post for user if max reached. Value Yes or No (If the user reached the maximum points allowed in the topics, he can't post anymore. Other users can if they didn't reached the max)
The following settings apply to the member specifically :
- Y% of Recession rate per x days (if the member is non-active for x days, he will lose Y % of his points. This is of course recurring)
(The following would really be the cherry on the cake for me)
I would like to have also a summary table of points gained/spent per board per user and the ability to have membergroups based on this table. For instance if a member received 100 points in the board "X" he become member of the group "Y".
Last but not least I need also a minor integration of this mod in another mod already installed on my system.
I hope everything is clear ?
I'll have others need for coding services in the future, for the same forum. So I'm also interested to work with one partner on a long time basis.
Thank you for your attention
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online