Build a Wordpress Website with SEO for Conference Data Services
This project was awarded to boduweb for $1555 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 AUD
This is a small business and I have a limited budget - but I wont necessarily select the cheapest option. I am looking for commitment to my business, great marketing ideas and a proven track record. I want to use Wordpress as it needs be independent of custom content management systems. I need support in creation of the website, SEO and potentially marketing as well.
What Do I Want In the New Site?
The focus should be on the three core services (see below)
The overall site to be clean, simple, smart and professional looking. It needs to clearly show what we provide at a glance “above the fold”.
The ability to easily post case-studies of past work and have information distributed via twitter and existing facebook fan-page.
An image gallery with text for past work as case studies. I am happy to discuss updating the facebook fan-page as well.
The ability to post testimonials from clients clearly visible on the home page - these are generally PDF scans of hard-copies.
Seamlessly embed or link to one or more Vimeo portfolio pages. I will build video content myself. The homepage should play a vimeo hosted video automatically on initial visit, and then not play on subsequent visits.
It also needs to be SEO friendly and I would appreciate any advice on how to generate traffic and leads via google, adwords etc. I need a marketing concept that isn’t going to cost thousands a month (as I’ve been quoted by SEO companies) to generate leads. I am looking for advice on key words, so please don't ask me to just supply them.
The Current Site:
Conference Data Services – [url removed, login to view]
This is a site I built in Dreamweaver about 3 years ago. It’s flat, dull and static – its way too complicated with too many menu levels to get to information. The website doesn’t portray the key target products and has virtually no SEO .
I have an existing brand and logo, I am happy to tweak or change any aspect of this brand concept if it will help. The design can accommodate a shortened name ie CDS Event Production / CDS Audio Visual / CDS Film / CDS Video etc etc. The main tag (Capture Your Conference) is still valid, but doesn’t speak towards the event production side of things.
1) Core business is Event Production. I design, supply, install and provide operators for conferences, meetings, seminars and special events, with the core area being association driven conferences. I need the website to look like I am a ‘bigger’ organisation with a focus on profesionalism.
Target Market: I need to appeal to associations, corporates, training organisations and PCO’s (Professional Conference Organisers) Australia wide, with a focus on Sydney, Melbourne and a lesser extent Brisbane. I am NOT targeting an international market.
I will discuss competitors websites with the winning bidder to review features.
2) 2nd focus is video production. We film, record and edit content from conferences, training seminars etc and arrange online hosting or physical production of media. I can create showcase video material hosted via existing vimeo account that I need you to provide a simple method for embedding into this new website.
Target Market: Similar to above but includes smaller businesses. I have worked for small non-profit associations and companies as big as multinational pharmaceuticals/
The primary focus is Sydney and possibly even a tighter focus on the north to north-west Sydney areas, but happy to target Australia wide.
I to discuss past work with the winning bidder to define the requirements further.
3) Live Webcasting of events.
Review of Target Markets:
1) Event Production. Australia wide, with a focus on the east coast. Clients are normally associations, some corporates and PCO’s (Professional Conference Organisers).
2) Video Production / Web Casting. While this is Australia wide, it has a tighter focus on Sydney / NSW. Clients are as above but include medium to large companies.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online