Cisco Networking LAB Registration Website
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $83 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 CAD
I would like a business website preferably in Wordpress/Joomla or any of the easily content management system. The looks of the site and layout should be IDENTICAL to Juniper Networks - www.juniper.net. This business site allows clients to book their Cisco Lab time for the purpose of practice in preparation for their exam. The finished site will be hosted from my NAS - Synology RS812. Here is an overview of how the site should flow:
1. Clients are presented with a registration section requesting their first name, last name, email and graphical calender for them to book a date and defined time interval; 4, 8 12, 24, 48, and 72 hours. (These variables are stored for later use)
2. When the date(s) and time are selected, a "Book Now" button is displayed which redirects them to a PayPal payment page.
3. Once the payment is processed and verified, PayPal is to redirect back to the business site - point #6.
4. (Backend) At this time, I require some kind of shell script to execute in the background opening up a SSH session to communicate with my Cisco PIX515e firewall on the network. That SSH session is to remain open for commands to be executed on the firewall to create a VPN login account for the client with the above variables stated in point #1. I will provide the exact commands to be implemented.
5. (Backend) Once the account is create, the SSH session with the firewall is terminated.
6. The WebVPN page is displayed from the Cisco PIX515e. This page does not need to be created as it's already provided by the firewall. Only a redirect to this page is needed after the PayPal site.
7. The client is then able to login and authenticate with the VPN server.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online