This project received 96 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $732 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
The task requires a developer to build a wordpress system that integrates with event espresso or allowing the following functions.
Note: We have already purchased a license of event espresso and intend to use it. [url removed, login to view]
The admin should be able to: (note many of these functions are already programmed part of event espresso)
1) create an event with a title
2) upload an image for the event
3) set event details: description, ticket limit, date and time, price, etc...
4) On the display screen (attached) the admin should be able to change the images in the boxes from the wordpress panel
The user: this is where the majority of the work happen in terms of display:
1) View upcoming events with a design as attached.
2) Using the calendar on the sidebar choose a date and only events of that date will be listed.
3) Select the number of tickets directly from the event listing page and add to cart
4) processing of the cart and payment.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online