Joomla module - 3D map with interface.
This project received 22 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500-$3000 USD
I'm planning on starting an informational non-commercial website that explains how to perform a specific act in a specific setting, by showing the user where to walk and what each place is. I can't disclose much information just yet, but ofcourse i will provide you will all the details when I think you're the right one for this job.
- The map is pretty small and mostly consists of a square with walls, surrounded by some houses and hills.
- 3D map should be like a building model, with mild details.
- Only one building should be detailed, with high quality texture and modelling. It's purpose is to contribute to the layout of the website.
- The user will be able to use an interface that interacts with the map.
- The user should not be able to rotate or zoom in/out.
- The user will be able to click on a building, for relevant information.
- Direction should be shown through a red line on walkable paths.
- Buildings that are the concentration point should be highlighted red.
Administration (back-end) :
- I want to choose which building can be highlighted, and what information it contains.
- I also should be able to create a course, and the path (red line) that accommodates it.
I like the city map in Mirrors Edge, here's an example :
[url removed, login to view]
Please, only respond if you understand everything and you are capable of the project. I need someone who is creative and will give his own suggestions and solutions. You're allowed to take all the time that is necessary, but i need you to be committed.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online