This project received 83 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2632 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
Need a full time programmer for a redesign of an already functional editor with following skills and proposal covering:
- Upload a PSD and AI to online editor.
- Edit layers, and text separately.
- Building stationary in 15 different sizes/forms
- Full screen editor with rulers, smart guides, snap tog rid function and grid.
- Content will be editable for others in the frontend system.
Providing the concept design to print.
- Test editor (live mode) what you see is what you get.
- In-context editing toolbar – change the design as you surf.
- Preview changes with bleed/cut lines before saving.
- Upload PSD, change on demand – save to 300 DPI print ready PDF
- Drag and drop content
Little more information.
Professional editor tools. Design in-browser with a professional design software that provides you full control over all the design elements. Start with a blank canvas, or upload your own PSD or AI or PNG/JPG layouts to save.
Drag and Drop.
Simple use of the drag and drop that gives control to upload elements such as: shapes, images, texts, and illustrations to optimize all the assets for best result.
Upload own fonts, as .TTF and .OTF to be used and saved on our servers. All the fonts will be editable.
Advanced Design Furures.
Design futures as grid generator, smart guides, and snappig, layers window, test caption for images and galleries, ability to design forms, set corner radiuses and other elements, properties such as fill, shadow and stroke.
PSD and AI upload.
Upload PSD or AI to the site, get full view of the layers. Layers should be draggable, and resizable, and fonts should be editable.
We want everything to be smooth and user friendly.
[url removed, login to view] designs – 2. Designer saves design – 3. Design will be showing on the shop – 4. Costumer till edit content and change pictures – 5. Customer saves design – 6 costumer previews the design, confirms details. 7. Design will be saved for print in a PDF @ 300 DPI.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online