Looking for a highly talented Wordpress Developer that knows PHP/HTML/CSS
This project received 26 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $305 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Our Developers often have too much work, and it is hard for them to handle the workload, so we need outsourced help.
We have a lot of Wordpress work, which needs editing, building etc, occasionally backend PHP needs editing, but mostly it’s the HTML and CSS.
What we need from our outsourcers is to be as thorough and as precise as we are. (IMPORTANT) We do not want to have to constantly point out mistakes we find, or where corners have been cut!
We do not want to work with Lazy developers!
We want to be able to trust you to work at the same level as the developers in our studio and we want you to be part of our team, we want the developers here in our studio respect your skills.
If you feel you are good enough then you could be receiving work from us on a regular basis!
We will provide a Quality Control checklist for you to use as you work on our projects to make sure the work is great; it’s the same checklist our developers use.
If you feel you are good enough please apply by asking the questions.
Please answer these questions truthfully with “Yes” or “No”, feel free to add comments or ask questions if you have any.
We will be hiring a few people, so don’t worry if some of the questions you answer is No, because your other skills will be valuable to us!
1. Are you a Full time Developer, this is not your Part time Job?
2. Can you: Edit a Wordpress Theme, I don’t mean change the images and words, but add extra elements, like opt-in boxes, galleries, rearrange layout.
3. Can you: Edit PHP of a Woprdpres theme to add new Text input boxes in the CMS etc…
4. Can you: Edit the PHP/HTML/CSS of a wordpress theme to change the layout.
5. Can you: Take a website and Rebuild it on Wordpress?
6. Can you: If I provided you with a mock-up, could you create it on Wordpress 100% like the mockup (you can use a theme as a base but the look of it has to be 100% the same, so you would obviously change the CSS and possibly some of the HTML/PHP to make it fit).
7. Can you: Design (layout on Photoshop) a nice looking website, and then put it on Wordpress? (We would provide the content and inspiration and ideas, you would take it and do a mock-up of all the elements together, then take this and put it on Wordpress).
8. Can you: Edit standard HTML/CSS, if we needed to put a new element onto a website like a side panel, or rearrange the Layout of a standard HTML website could you do this?
9. Can you: Edit custom PHP/CSS, sometimes our clients have a Custom CMS in the backend built by another company and they need certain elements added, removed, and the layout changed etc…
Please read carefully, only people who answer the questions above will be considered! (IMPORTANT) – If you cannot answer a question please state why.
Consider this your first interview, once completed we will call everyone for a Skype chat to get to know each other let you know a little more about our work and let you know what kind of projects you might be working on.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online