This project was successfully completed by michale21 for $237 AUD in 5 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
Completed In5 days
Updating the Joytours website to include the below
1. Translation function from English to Chinese and/or vice versa.
2. Enable the email function.
3. Add customers comments and rating (something like the TripAdvisor).
4. Search function on the homepage – viewer can put in keywords to search for an article, if possible, narrow down results by filters eg destination, duration etc).
5. Sign in with Facebook account - by signing in with FB account, viewers can “like”, “share” and “comment” under each product.
6. Enquiry function - We have an email function now, allowing viewer to send inquiry to us, but we want viewer to fill in an inquiry form with more details,
7. Slide show on the front page should be linked to an article, but the link function is not working.
8. Register as a member and subscribe to newsletters - When someone register or subscribe, their information goes into a database, then we can generate newsletters and send to those subscribers, when there is a new product update, an alert can be sent automatically. For example if people subscribe to low fare to China, every time there is a new update, an alert will be sent automatically.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online