Add acript to import XML data to a LAMP site
This project received 34 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $184 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We need a PHP coder who can write and test a straightforward PHP script for an existing LAMP site.
The task is to fetch XML data from a give URL (at regular intervals) and store the received data in the MySQL database.
The task includes:
- writing a PHP script(s) that fetch data from a given URL. There is just one URL to get the data from and the data is always in the same format.
- extending the existing DB schema to make space for the new data
- adding one page to the admin panel to show the script execution history
- testing your work thoroughly on the given test data
A specification document with a detailed description of the required modifications will be provided. No design work is necessary, only simple coding.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online