Adjustments for a simple RSS Feed Monitoring Tool
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $228 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Hi, i have a tool/script which currently does the following:
1. It parses rss sources: [url removed, login to view] an stores the items: [url removed, login to view]
2. It can count the items or count the number of certain keywords contained in the items for a certain date: [url removed, login to view]
3. It lets me display the data in a chart: [url removed, login to view]
You can watch the how-to video here: [url removed, login to view]
If you wish you can play around with the tool here: [url removed, login to view] id:test[ät][url removed, login to view] pw:thisisatest
Now i would like to use my tool to collect and display stock quote data too. That means:
1. You will have to add the option to parse stock quotes feeds (e.g. we can use yahoo finance; e.g. [url removed, login to view]+Historical+Prices)
2. You will have to adjust the db for such data, storing stock's current price/close and volume values for each day/during the day
3. You will have to integrate the ability to show these data in the same chart
(maybe it will be neccessary to replace the currently used charts with highchart highstock js, since the have cool options to use different y-axis)
That's basically it. The whole project is written in PHP ans some JS and uses MySQL. I'm looking for someone who is experienced in data parsing projects.
Looking forward to your feedback.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online