Changes to Wordpress theme and customisations to Woocommerce and Events Manager Pro plugins
This project was awarded to armasum for $450 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250-$750 AUD
This site is 85% complete, with content ready and plugins installed and configured, but I need changes made to the plugins and theme files. These include:
- Fixing layout of Events Manager Pro calendar.
- Making posts and other elements appear on the home page, including slider image and various post category lists with thumbnails.
- Making posts and other elements appear on sub-page sidebars and footers.
- Making the Woocommerce and Events Manager Pro plugins work together so users can register for an event, but also buy merchandise from the Woocommerce shop in the same purchase and checkout screen. Paypal will be used as a payment method.
- Adding a 'Donations' field to the Events Manager so users can add an extra payment for check out.
- Change wording/terminology of Events Manager plugins from "Tickets" to "Registrations".
- Make CSS changes to the site theme, which is: [url removed, login to view]
- Make sure the right sidebars and widgets are appearing for certain sections.
- Make sure the bbPress and BuddyPress plugins are working correctly, including private forums.
* There may be more small changes, to be discussed.
I can provide Wordpress Admin level access, as well as FTP and Cpanel access.
This project has a strict deadline of 12 days. These changes must be completed on time.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online