Create a Wordpress Template from HTML Template
This project received 48 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $998 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250-$1500 USD
I need a WordPress Theme created from my existing HTML5 Theme.
The WordPress Theme must have all the functionality of the current HTML Theme which includes 100% responsive and working on all devices and browsers.
IE10+, Mozilla, Safari, Chrome.
Theme requirements are as follows:
- Freelancer must be expert with Wordpress Codex and follow guidelines 100%.
- PHP must not raise any errors, notices or warnings. All valid and commented code.
- Final product will be run through WP ThemeCheck Plugin.
- Make sure no deprecated methods are being used.
- Include CSS/JS files the right way using wp_enqueue.
Remember this is a one-page layout, so I need a way to allow a user to add sections and then link each section to a menu button.
If you have ideas on how to do this easily and effectively for the user this will be a plus.
Shortcode button to be included in the TinyMCE
Shortcode button will show a screen with a drop down select of the available shortcodes.
Shortcodes to be available are as follows:
1. Button - User must be able to visually select the type of button, and have the ability to choose a font icon to include in the button if they wish.
See [url removed, login to view] for 5 button types and 4 sizes.
2. Full-Width-Button - See [url removed, login to view]
3. Add block sections and choose background color. User can then add content to these sections or add additional shortcodes.
4. Bootstrap 3 Tabs
5. Bootstrap 3 Accordion
7. Testimonial Slider
8. Team Section - Choose between two styles. User can add photo, add caption, add social icons.
9. Icon Feature Boxes - 8 different styles. User can choose style + icon + icon color and add a caption - See [url removed, login to view]
10. Milestone/Achievement Counter - See [url removed, login to view]
11. Add Parallax Section. User should then be able to add content via the Tinymce or using additional shortcodes.
12. Pricing Tables
13. Portfolio of Work - up to 9
14. Blog Section - up to 6 of most recent posts
15. Google Map - User can enter their location
All of the above items are already designed and programmed in my current them, so it won't be creating them from scratch but rather making them work in WordPress.
Other items to be included in the theme:
Revolution Slider - WordPress plugin will be provided
Cre-animate - Onscroll Animations - WordPress Plugin to be provided
Need to have a Theme Options link in the WordPress Admin sidebar that allows the user to choose the following:
Add a graphic logo or change current logo text.
Change footer options and settings including social profile links
Color Scheme Options - Choose and save color themes. User can choose color-primary, color-secondary, color-primary-dark, color-secondary-dark
Blog Options - Choose between full width layout or layout with sidebar
Please fully review [url removed, login to view] and view all additional pages, shortcodes, blogs and posts pages to ensure you fully understand the project and can deliver on every item.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
I'm looking for a long term relationship with a talented person that can work on a variety of WordPress projects and also support further development of this project when complete.
Consider this a paid interview.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online