Digital Content Delivery
This project received 46 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2748 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500-$3000 USD
LoveMyDownload delivers digital downloadable content, we request a code from the user, which then takes them to the campaign page, where they are then able to download the file(s). The site currently exists, we need additions/changes which make the platform more efficient. This could very well be an ongoing partnership.
• Fully functional download manager (the most important thing about the site) - can deliver files in anyway we want - .zip files/.mp3 files/.epub files/.pdf files/.mobi files - user friendly, has to be able to deliver to any computer or phone, on any browser/OS (if possible).
• Ability to offer multiple choice downloads – once entered your code you are taking to a page containing more than one download, but can only download one of the files – or you are taken to a page with 3 downloads but can only download two etc.
• Ability to download to any mobile phone – various methods for different phones?
• Redemption code creation and limited usage (can only use code once, twice, or however many times we want them to be able to) - protected downloads.
• Download verification within each campaign - where clients can look at what downloads each campaign has achieved – who’s downloaded it, with what code, from where - have the downloads sorted into each campaign so it's easy to view per campaign downloads – secure back-end pages.
• Ability to complete data verification IF we choose - form which requires name, email and their code before they can download.
• Support pages for users that have difficulty with downloads - functional FAQ page?
• Create unique campaign pages for different companies - complete with logo, social networking buttons etc - we have a template already - not sure if you can 'jazz' it up at all.
We have an existing site hosted on a dedicated server - whoever takes on this project will have access to all existing files.
As the platform is currently in use, we would like for the live files to not be interrupted, so there is no downtime. Would you be able to complete the work on a parallel server? If not if there a way to have minimal interruption to the site?
- user heads to [url removed, login to view]
- user enters their unique redemption code - which if is set to be used only once, can be used once, and that is it, the download page will not be accessible after that
- user downloads the files via the download manager - which if they're downloading to a phone or different device other than a computer... will be compatible across all browsers and OS
- we're then able to look at download stats, seeing what codes have been used, by what IP (if possible/allowed) and at what time/date - clients will be able to login to see these stats as well if they want to see redemption numbers they are paying for
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online