Dynamic Website for creating a "Company Profile" - using Wordpress
This project was successfully completed by sandyIN for $226 USD in 6 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In6 days
We need a very Simple dynamic Website where a User can create a "Company Profile" (a short Description of a company with about 10 Input Form elements).
To create/edit its "Company Profile" a user must first register a "User-Account" (which will itself contain about 25 standard Form Input Elements for various company/contact adresses) and login.
And we also need a Backend, where an Admin can manage all User-Accounts and Profiles (viewing/editing/deleting/creating) them.
We think this can easyly be implemented using Wordpress, adding a "Profile" Content-Type and extending the User-Account Form elements, but no need to use wordpress. Any other common PHP/Java Framework is allowed.
-User Registration (registration will create a User-Account )
-User Password Lost
-View/Edit Profile-Page (About 10 Standard Form Input Elements, and up to 5 Images Upload, Uploaded Images should be previewed)
-List all User-Account
-List all Profiles
The Website can be built on Top of Wordpress or built from the scratch (in Java or PHP and MySQL)
- Implementation of the Validation logic (very simple, mainly Mandatory / Optional)
- Perstistnce (Saving and Displaying Records from the Database).
- Function to send an Email over the application (User Registration/Lost Password)
- Clean, documented, object oriented, design-pattern based Code (ideally MVC)
- An instruction how to install the website (including a sql setup script)
- More detailed spcification in form of an clickable HTML Mockup/Dummy with all relevant information and pages (you can directly use this mockup if you want, its build using bootstrap 3)
Further Logic / Processes /Use-Cases:
- User and Admin need to login to use the application (authenticated access to all resources)
- A user has exactly one(!) profile. If using wordpress, the "Profile" needs its own Menu entry an be directly accessible via this Menu Entry
- If the Admin creates a user account, an email with the user-account details should be send to the new user
- Content that is saved by the user will be "versioned", every saving-action results in a version number being incremented and saved seperately in the database (but only the last version will be displayed/edited by the users)
- User can upload images: Images need to be stored in a special directory, also versioned, on the server. The latest image will be previewed and can be downloaded
- Lists are Pageable
- The Profile entered from the User must only be stored to the database an be visible to the Admin, No Need to display it on the public website itself
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online