Email Management System
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $931 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Create a system to manage email addresses, the addition, activation, deactivation of emails.
[url removed, login to view] system must be able to allocate costs per email per client:
1.1. One price for unlimited emails
1.2. Price per email
2. Adding/activating an email must automatically add the email into the virtual users file on linux and create a mailbox
3. Deactivating an email must remove that user from the virtual users table
4. Emails are stored in a special table in an existing table for monthly recurring invoicing
5. deactivating an email must only mark the email for deactivation for the 1st of the following month.
6. clients logging in must only be able to add email addresses to domains that are active on their system
7. only administrator can add domains to a client. administrator must be able to add/activate/deactivate domains per client. must update relevant linux file
8. No work on user management, client management, security management, or invoicing is required. The modules already exist.
9. Code must conform to a certain standard, we have a code tester which will inform you of any mistakes in the standard, allocate 10% of your time to fixing your code to conform to our standards.
10. You will have to work via FTP on our server, the framework is required and is only available on our server.
11. You must use our database, presentation, and security framework. Simple manual will be provided and it is EXTREMELY easy.
12. We use postfix on linux for emails.
In a nutshell it is a management of emails, that must update the relevant linux files and must be built in our framework,
Spec will be provided to provide all table structures, and all tables will already be created (on a postgresql database)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online