Fix a Google-Map-based Script
This project received 42 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €166 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€30 - €250 EUR
We have a website-function that displays local stores sorted by your zip.
How it should work:
- you type in your zip and a radius
- the script shows a map with local stores based on your zip and radius mit a customized pin
- the pin wasn't shown (since a little change)
- the radius doesn't fit with every store
We need you to:
- fix that problem with the customized pin on the map
- check the results based on a zip-/radius-search
- display the results sorted by zip
We need that really urgent, so don't bet, if you can't fix that within 3 days.
We've attached the original script including a manual - for you to test.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online