Joomla as a 2FA Portal
This project received 27 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2398 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
Need to set up Joomla to provide a dual factor authenticated portal to a variable number of web applications based on username. The site will need the following features:
1. Joomla will force the user to use dual factor authentication, using the Google Authenticator functionality built in.
a. This will be an override of what appears to be the voluntary nature of Joomla’s out-of-the-box 2FA implementation.
b. Device authentication support would be nice as well.
2. Once authenticated Joomla will provide a tailored landing page based on the username that will list all web applications available to the user.
3. The user will click on the application of choice and the landing page will then redirect to the application, silently authenticating itself and the user with the application.
4. Providing a framework for supporting the user’s roles and permissions to the application from within the Joomla user management extension.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online