This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $6 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2-$8 USD / hour
Create a simple responsive HTML/CSS/AJAX canvas with the following elements
- Header divided in 3 parts : Top header with 2 hyperlinks, lower left header with logo, lower right header with social icons.
- footer: just the copyrights.
Page 1: landing page with only text and a start button
Page 2: Question #1 with a slider (1 to 10) (Jquery or other)
Page 3: Question #2 with a slider (1 to 10) (Jquery or other)
Page 4: Question #3 with a choice of 3 answers in buttons (test1, test2, test3)
Page 5: Question #4 with a slider with values from 28 to 120
Page 6: Question #5 with a yes or no (buttons)
Page 7: Question #6 with a choice of 3 answers (images) (take any logo you want for the tests)
Page 8: Question #7 with a choice of 3 answers (buttons)
Page 9: Thank you page and a modal window (leave it blank)
* each page has a next button
* Must be responsive
* Must be compatible in the following browser (at least with a decent fallback) : IE8-9-10 and latests versions of Chrome, Safari, Firefox
* You don't have to code the databse entries, just create the HTML canvas and the interactions between the pages (front and backend).
You have to code only one question of each "style" (one with a slider and one with choices of answer (kind of like a radio button but with images or buttons)
* the layout is in the attached jpeg
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online