hi5 clone_Music+Discussion Website
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2454 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$500-$4000 USD
We want your company to do the following:-
First of all I wanna tell you that the website would be mainly Music Website and Punjabi Community Junction(Punjabi are citizens of Punjab:A state in India).Our Music Website would have largest collection of Punjab Songs on Web...over half a [url removed, login to view] you have a good oppurtunity to be code this website ;)
So here are the details:-
1). Clone of [url removed, login to view](including music module)
2). SMF or Invision Integration.
3). Email,Jokes,Chat,News Module
4). Administrator Control Panel which support each and everything like turning of Email module(anytime:coz i would use this module later) to putting ads on front page to all page like put eveything .Also ads in Music player and audio ads in between songs and starting.
5). Have 6 domains,this CODE wld be used in one website like by [url removed, login to view] and at other domain like for eg. [url removed, login to view],[url removed, login to view],[url removed, login to view] and so on one cld make his/her email id like ,[url removed, login to view] or have subdomain with free hosting .
6) Online Chat Messenger which will be connected to clone hi5 databse like when user will add a friend then it would also be added in Messenger Script.
7). People can use one username to access everything from forum to hi5 clone.
8).You Tube Clone in Mod name on Website ...Share Videos which will show in Username's Panel and on website
9).Search Engine Submission and Link Building and Page Ranking
Also design template which shd somewhat look like this [url removed, login to view] re-coding it for one database [url removed, login to view] you need any additional then u can tell me,maybe i wld have it ;)
Want it fully secured and fully tested from your company before handing it over to us.
Pm me for more details.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online