Accounting Cloud Software
This project received 22 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $4952 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500-$3000 USD
An online accounting software which is a clone of [url removed, login to view] Accounting software.
* no copying code. Must be your own work, so we do not have any legal issues.
* Ability to support multiple companies and multiple users. Should allow for managing users and companies.
*Would like to be able to access it on mobile phones
*be able to integrate with IOS and google apps
* must include all standard accounting features: quotation, purchase order, invoice, General Ledger, Bank Balancing, Invoicing, Quotation, Reporting,
* Must be able to export taxation data and send reminders about invoice and tax deadlines.
* Must have the ability to import /export data
* Final deliverable would be Source code with clear documentations and an installable package with installation instructions. All components required should be provided except for Operating System, however, scripts for database creation should be self contain within the CMS module.
*Must be able to offer a subscription service to our end users
* Fast, responsive and light weight.
* Ability to timeout the user if there is no activity and to see who is login.
* Ability to lock the system to prevent further login except for system admin.
* Administrative reporting: - Login/ Logout time, user timeout,etc.
Preferred Technology to be used
I'm open to discussion about the language and platform if you have the ability.
Please state your price, time frame required to complete the project, type of technology you will use and if you have experience with this. Only serious bidders please. This is just the first part of the project and I plan to expand this much further and there will be further expansion of the project for additional modules.
How I will work is this, before we award the project.
I want to see the basic web framework and interface. This should be a clone of [url removed, login to view] and can host on your own servers or machine and I will connect remotely to verify that it is done.
We do not need the code at this point, but this is to assure us that you are serious before we tied up the money in escrow due to the ridiculous number of response from people that do not even READ the instructions or project details and if you cannot read the project details, how would you expect someone to trust a project to you.
We will place 40% of the money in escrow which will be released when we received a working BETA copy of the application, code and documents within the committed time frame. In the event that a application and code is not delivered within the time-frame, no partial payment will be made. This is again due to the number of people that over-committed in terms of the delivery time.
Beta meaning with all requested features but with possibly some minor bugs.
When we received the beta copy of the application, code and installation documentations, we will place a additional 30% of the amount into escrow . This will be released once we have QA tested the application and confirmed that it conforms to ALL our requirements and you have fixed all and any bugs, and when we received the final code. At which time, we will place a final 30% in escrow for 90 days which is to ensure that we get relevant support and final fixes. The 90 days will commerce from the time that we accept the final release.
At every stage (Beta,Final), we will expect to receive the source code at the point of time when you provide the executable, this is for our change control and code review.
This software is targeted to small businesses, freelancers, and contractors. It should be very easy to use and a simplified accounting application. Nothing difficult. Just the basics.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online