Compression API and/or Encryption API
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $394 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $5000 USD
I'm interested in buying both an already developed **compression API** and an already developed **encryption API**. I'm interested in both APIs, so if you have developed one or both of them, just contact me and we could arrive to an agreement. If you don't have them developed but you feel capable to develop one or both of them, contact me anyway. For further information, please, contact me.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
3) Any copyright will be property of the Buyer.
4) The Seller won't distribute the developed material to any other person or company without the previous permission of the Buyer.
Windows, Linux and MAC OS
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online