Forum Styling (html/css/java and RoR knowledge required)
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $177 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Existing Ruby on Rails web-app needs forum re-styled for two account types. See attachments: "Forum Layout" is the current appearance. "Forum Diagram" is the design which we require for the re-styling. Code is hosted on GitHub (programmer will require a free GitHub account to access). The list of requirements from the diagram:
(1) Header with rounded corners: Color must match "course color" (course colors already exist, however every course will have its own forum -- forums will inherit color from course).
(2) "Topic", "Latest Post", "Posts", and "Views" must be black Times New Roman font with line underneath.
(3) Forum Topic: Will appear in a rounded-corner area with (i) Topic Number (in Times New Roman), and (ii) Course Color Margin (at 50% transparency).
(4) Space for Topic Description to Appear, (i) indented, (ii) 150 character limit, (iii) Arial Font.
(5) "Course Name" must appear in Arial, White font + "Forum"
(6) Topic Name: (i) Times New Roman Font, (ii) Color: "1b6d9f"
(7) Latest Post: information must appear in (i) Times New Roman Font, (ii) Color "616161", (iii) username for latest post must appear in parenthesis (), (iv) username must appear in Times New Roman Font, (v) username must appear in Font Color: "1b6d9f".
(8) Frame for Topic Information must have drop-shadow effect as shown.
That's everything! We hope to developer a long-term relationship for similar work with programmers who are skillful, quick, and cost-effective.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online