HTML5 Decision making website
This project received 41 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1401 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
I would like to have built a decision making website, with CMS.
Rather then the website being based on a decision tree for every solution I would like to be able to:
1. Build one decision tree based on several question modules, each containing several questions,
2. Assign the route of the questioning based on the answers to each question
3. Have a database of solutions each of which has attributes
4. Once the questions have been answered by the user the website will then select which solution satisfies the most answers to the questions.
The CMS will allow design of all pages of the website / allow the addition of questions and their respective answers / attach to each answer which next question to ask next / ability to add delete edit the solutions and their attributes.
The public facing part of the website needs to be in HTML5 / CCS and Java as I plan to later convert it into an App, but the CMS can include other scripts if needed.
This is a pilot scheme which if successful could develop into further work and a long working relationship. I will need regular contact during the development stages via IM
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online