Magento Custom Designer and Coder Required
This project received 21 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We have an eCommerce website coming up real soon. The script we would be using is Magento. Our requirements:
1) Magento Design - A custom made design with a friendly UI. Need not necessarily be a hi-fi design, a plain white-background based design with easy-to-navigate functionality that is low on the visitors bandwidth is what we're looking for.
2) Magento Custom Coding
a) Front-end Ajax Developments
b) Extensions Development
c) Any other modifications in the script
Few Examples of Some Additional Features/Changes:
i) Changes to Magento Zoom Feature
ii) Shipping Module Changes
The above are just two examples of minor script changes.
Obviously, we've missed a lot in between, but you get the idea. =)
Here's what we precisely require in a coder/designer:
1) Considerable amount of Magento Development Experience and Knowledge. Portfolio Required.
3) Professionalism, and ability to complete the project fast and well. =)
4) Indian coders/designers are preferred.
5) Atleast 4 months support after the project is completed. If you can offer more, you'll be given more priority.
6) *Most Importantly* - We want a coder who is NOT just a coder. He should be able to suggest new ideas to us which can be beneficial to the store and the end-user as a whole. We want creative people who can think outside the box while developing the code. For example, while giving out the specific requirements, you feel a certain thing would work better than what we've have proposed - you should be able to convey it to us. And of course, if the budget permits, we'll also send a nice bonus payment to such guys, but please - I don't want mechanical coders who are doing a job just for the sake of it. Passion for the project IS required.
You're free to bid on this project if you're just a Magento template designer and not a coder (or vice versa). The budget we have specified is all inclusive, including the logo, design, complete code, everything.
25% initially. 25% after first deployment/draft. 50% after delivery.
Payment Methods: PayPal.
Detailed instructions via PM.
Thanks for looking,
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online