Online multiplayer card game for browser using Java
This project was awarded to AshwinSen for $3000 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500-$3000 USD
We are looking for someone to create a three card game similar to 3 card poker. Games rules are extremely similar to game of 3 card poker. However, our game will have multiplayer play like texas holdem poker. Rules of the game will be given later due to confidentiality. However, we assure you that rules are no where near as complicated as Texas Holdem Poker. Depth of rules of game resides between 3 card poker and Texas holdem.
Your software should have a game engine, which can be applied to multiple platforms. For example, for now we are just looking for this game to be able to play online on a browser. However, in future we might want to expend this to mobile platforms such as iOs and Android. So software should be programmed to easily accomodate exaptions.
ALL GRAPHICS FOR THE GAME WILL BE PROVIDED TO YOU BY US. You will just need to let us know the dimentions and specs for them.
Below are the details:
• Ability to carry out a game simmilar to 3 card poker in Java
• Players should be able to communicate in the game using chat
• Server should be able to store some of the important hands player may receive. For example, if player is dealt a pair, straight, or a flush database should store this. Idea is to show this statistics to a player later on.
Web Application (Actual gameplay in browser)
• Should have a Log in/Register Screen
• Forgot Password function
• Player Profile Info
o First and Last Name
o Email Address
o Available Fund (Virtual money)
o Should be able to brag the fund to a social network sites like facebook/twitter
o Reset Fund (Resets the money to pre-determined amount)
• Once logged in Player should be able to browse current game lobbies
• There should be common chat and a list of online players for a screen which lists the game lobbies
• Player should be allowed to host a game (Public or Private). If private than should be password protected.
• Player should be able to call a vote to kick a player if more than two players are playing in a game.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online