PDF QR Code Scanner
This project was awarded to rhkchathuranga for $400 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Create a web service that performs the following:
1. Receives a PDF document ( converts to image if necessary )
2. Scan PDF document and determine if there is a QR code located in the document. We want to be able to pass
the rectangle area in the image for scanning barcode to the web service. Parameters would be x1, y1, x2, y2 coordinates of the barcode.
3. If there is a QR code in the PDF document then read and decode QR code.
4. Logs all requests to MYSQL database including:
- Request received - date and time, and IP address requesting
- Status of converting PDF to image to scan for QR code ( success / failure, date & time )
- Status if QR Code is found in the image ( success / failure, date & time )
- QR Code code contents ( information, date & time )
5. Document all code, demonstrate, and answer questions
- Linux, MySQL
- Java Barcode Reader - Open for discuss but have looked into ZXING - [url removed, login to view]
- Must have SkypeID for demonstration purposes
- Must be able to be available for Q&A between 8AM EST - 12pm EST
Timeline - 7 days or less. If you cannot meet this timeline then don't bid on this project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online