Web Design Changes Needed
This project received 21 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $224 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We need a designer who is proficient in AJAX, CSS, PHP, Java, HTML and SQL to make some changes to our Property Website. Below is a list of changes needed.
1. Sticky Header on All Pages
2. Using the current advanced search function - redesign to spec and add custom search fields and values. Search function to be built using AJAX to allow for dynamic search options dependent on Category chosen
3. Changes to how lists/grid of properties are displayed on search result pages
4. When a customer clicks on a property we want a pop out with opaque background (similar to pinterest in style) to display the property gallery and descriptions and other custom attributes
All applicants MUST be able to meet our requirements by Monday May 6th 2013. Without exception. Please do not submit a proposal if you do not have sufficient experience in AJAX, CSS, PHP, Java, HTML and SQL. Wordpress expertise is essential.
As we are on a schedule we expect updates from designer every 3 hours. If you cannot do this please do not submit a proposal.
Please familiarise yourself with PremiumPress Realtorpress before submitting a proposal, we do not have time to explain which file does what otherwise we could do the work ourselves.
Only serious proposals will be entertained.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online