Contractor CRM/Project Management Proprietary Software
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $23 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $45 USD / hour
We are a consultant firm that works with General Contractors. We would like to build a proprietary software that accomplishes the following through integrations:
1. Mobile app downloadable from Apple & Android marketplace that collects information from the jobsite at the point of sale to provide information for writing estimates.
2. We have a proprietary system at a sister company called [url removed, login to view] that is built on [url removed, login to view] and Java that we would need to tie into our CRM and mobile application. In essence we produce a sales lead through our system My Roofing Appointments system, then that lead gets input in a queue on the mobile application where you can select the job from that queue and take the on site information which then gets uploaded into our estimation processing software.
3. We have a quickbase application created to handle our estimation processing. This is a database that keeps up with multiple tables of information through forms. This would need to be made proprietary and integrated into the CRM and Mobile APP.
4. We would like to build a CRM/Project manager type software that would allow the customer to take the lead to estimation to actually building their project, including Work Orders, Purchase Orders, managing employee records, Scheduling with a built in calendar, invoicing customers, etc....
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online