Create a Custom online Application form using Joomla
This project received 26 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $214 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
Require a custom application form for a community college. Say for example the potential client is redirected to [url removed, login to view] the user is present with a login screen to login using an email address or to register (before they can begin the actual application form process). They are then directed to create an application form. An individual should be able to create multiple application forms with a unique application form ID number. they can edit and existing application form, delete the application form or create a new application form.
1. The application form should be categorized. So for example the the first category would be "Personal Information" the user would fill out that category before moving on to the next category example "Contact Information". Obviously these categories would have required field indicated with an " * "
2. The user could move from one category to another without filling out all the fields but if they do, that category/section would have an "X" indicating that, that particular section is incomplete. A tick would indicate that a particular section is filled out completely.
3. the categories would be listed to the left of the screen with a " X " or a tick for incomplete or completed section, to the right of that would be the body of the selected section.
4. The user should have the ability to save the application process and return another time to complete the application if necessary.
5. A submit button should be at the end of the category listing, selectable only if all the required fields in all the categories are selected. After submission a conformation email should be sent top their email address with the Application for ID number.
6. Submitted applications would be grayed out from the list of applications that user has.
7. After the form has been submitted it would be saved in a database and a .pdf file created so it could be printed
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online