Create 1 page database driven site, with filters and search
This project received 48 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
2. default landing page will show best rated content from top to bottom, left to right. Infinite scroll.
3. filtering content:
-by categories: show content based on options in "categories" drop down menu; show all content tagged with that category name in database (see database file "tags" column).
-or by search: show content based on search queries; show all content tagged with that search terms in database (eg. search results for "finance for accounting" will bring up content with the tags in database of "finance" or "accounting")
4. each piece of content will have a rating (ie. 3.4 out of 5 stars), provided through the database.
5. each piece of content directs to a url. For urls that are videos (ie YouTube), play video in overlay lightbox on site. For urls that are not videos, open those urls in new window.
6. located in the upper left of UI, show which tags are being used to pull content("finance, accounting" etc)
7. click on "about" will bring up simple small overlay with text (similar to "categories" drop down menu on attached UI)
8. click on "contact" will bring up overlay with 1 text input and 1 submit button (similar to "categories" drop down menu on attached UI). Messages are sent to an email address to be provided.
To be seriously considered, clearly state what kind of languages you'll use.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online