Creating a multi-usage template site - repost
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $261 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100-$250 USD
We need a simple 'multi-usage template site' which we can easily upload & install per host / domain, and make it more personal per site.
The template will use images, css, js, etc. from an other content-provider, but the location of content provider should not be seen in the source code, so we need a "URL rewrite" in source code -and- our own layout by using example (content-provider) website.
- You will receive two example templates, these templates has to be duplicated;
by using same content presentation as (content-provider) website.
- Images, css, js, etc. need to be located on content-provider server,
but by using "URL rewrite" shown in source code it is running on our domain.
- Simple CSS file where we can set the: colors, font-types and font-sizes per our domain.
- Create a .js / .htaccess file where we can change "variable url's - into /..../ pages",
so better for search engine results.
- HTML edit locations to add per template H1 / H2 / H3 tags - pictures - text fields,
which we can change per domain.
For this our budget is $150 - and be ready in 1 up to 2 days
(the faster the better)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online