Custom PHP/MySQL or Postgress Legal Aid Clinic support system:
This project received 25 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1400 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Looking for a price champion to implement a small system for a legal Aid clinic. The application development is benevolently sponsored by kids, who are raising money to make a contribution in their community and thus we have to keep the prices as low as possible.
I'm looking for a developer that can do this in a period of 3 months. The coding style should be modular and should allow for easy update and mantenance of the system by any skilled PHP developer.
The basic functions listed:
- Captured data of volunteer lawyers
- Data of clients and their beneficiaries and how they are related
- Captures clients' visits to the clinic with case details
-Links the volunteer lawyer to a given case ie. Should show who is handling a particular case at a particular time and ascertain the progress of each case
- Captures referals in case client not helped at the centre
- Generate reports based on nature of cases in a specific date range eg. number of marital dispute cases that arose out of a sale of matrimonial property
- Allow for attachments eg. a scanned document or photo (Must be saved in the file system, not the database).
Must be highly secure but also well optimised to 1) work in a shared hosting environment and 2) Over a slow internet connection environment (Africa)
- Must be modular and easily expandable. For example if I want to add a field on a client information form, I do not have to go into coding, I can easily add a field to any form through the admin area.
- Auto turn off access to the system during weekends and non working hours eg. 5pm to 6am and on known weekends. There should be a control for that in admin too
Quick Expected functionality:
The system should be able to generate reports that link clients to the nature of cases received and should be able to generate an analysis based on a given nature of case eg number of marital dispute cases that arose out of a sale of matrimonial property.
The system will include client’s forms ie registration, case briefs, referral forms, evaluation forms/feed back forms.
It should also include who is handling a particular case at a particular time and ascertain the progress of each case.
The action taken should also be captured ie if a case has been referred, should include to where ie police, administrator general, police, LC, Court etc.
The data base should include the pending cases and reasons as to why they are pending.
The cases concluded should reflect the circumstances under which it has been concluded
Should include which court the case has been filed, before which magistrate, court case number, status in court and next date of hearing.
If adjourned to which date.
Also see attachment for details in a broader perspective
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online