Drupal website fixes, small extra's and add multi language
This project was awarded to traudong for €247 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€30 - €250 EUR
If you are in freelance website business mainly for making money or if you are always in hurry please do not respond.
Not only am I looking for a Drupal specialist but also a grown up in love with detailed sites. You have to be pro active in seo, perfomance and cms configuration and website use in general.
What needs to be done:
A photographer's responsive Drupal 7- bootstrap - website ([url removed, login to view]) has some errors which need to be fixed and we would like to add some small extra's and add multi language support.
The site has not three (mobile, tablet, desktop), but only two versions (mobile and desktop), breakpoint at 980 px.
- on mobile version the menu still displays list item "Home". I removed this item in the cms but it must be somewhere hard coded. Fix link to
- on mobile version sub menu is not sorting (desktop is), see /fotografie
- on desktop the menu text should only be click able/ link able, (not the whole div), hover over menu "+info"
- home page is not displaying meta tag description and keyword (other pages build on same template page are)
- on gallery template images should be possible to link (add link field in cms)
- The home page uses the backstrech plugin but I can not add attribute for the image used. Because this page only displays that image for SEO and blind people it is not good, so this must be added.
- build extra share functions for gallery and blog (LinkedIn, email and print), like [url removed, login to view] does it (icons will be provided)
- now we can put a logo, but on dark background pages we need another logo (white logo)..
- combine backstretch image template page (is there) with basic page (is there) so we can use full stretch backgound image on basic page with
- on mobile version - menu we want to remove the droplist and only display an image (for instance plus sign or logo) to open the menu
- Advice and install multi language so we can use it on the best SEO way (see book Kristen Pol - Drupal 7 Multilingual Sites).
Starting with Dutch (default), English and German.
Overall you have to see / advice and work on possible seo optimalisations.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online